How to plan your office space
Interiors of an office play a major role in improving the employee productivity which in result escalates the business in the market. An average Indian spends an average of 38 hours at work per week, and if you multiply it by a total number of days in a week, you would realise that’s a lot of hours to be spent in a year. So, as a responsible business owner, you must think of ways to make this time worthy for your employees, by providing an engaging office environment. But one thing which you should remember while finalizing your office design space is that no two offices are same. So, you need to pick the designs and structures that best suit your premises and workflow. And for best suggestions, it is advised to hire corporate interior designers in Pune.
Why Hire Corporate Interior Designers in Pune?
Corporate interior designers are professionally trained and skilled to design the interior of a corporate space considering the latest trends and designs. They are trained to create an impressive outlook for the interiors of a commercial space.
Before you get confused about what actually should an impressive office space look like, here are three major aspects that should be covered while strategizing the interiors of any commercial space.
To improve Productivity
While working on improving the productivity of an office space it is advised to look at these major factors:
1. Bringing nature closure: We all have stairs in our houses, be it near a balcony or inside the house. The space under those stairs can be meticulously used to store items so as to save the space. Many a times, the space below the stairs is overlooked and not considered to be used for any homely purposes. You can put shelves and cabinets below the space to make it worth using.
2. Using Natural Light sources: Tired of seeing those empty spaces on rooftops? What if we say, you can easily turn it into a storage space without much efforts. Residential architects in Pune can easily turn these empty attics into a useful and functional storage space of your home. They know the type of storage units to add inside these attics so as to make best use of all its space and corners without altering the existing designs.
3. Limit the distractions: Looking for an easy-to-make storage space to add in your apartment-style home, try adding alcoves and corners for each corner of your home. They not only look trendy but also add a glam look to your small sized apartment making it appear bigger and spacious. However, a proper placement of these corners should be done in guidance of the residential architects in Pune.
Adding storage space to your home makes it looks more organized and spacious adding a good appeal to it. But make sure, you hire an authorized residential architect from a reputed company to get best results for every penny you spend.
To Increase Efficiency
The layout of your office space plays a major role in enhancing the efficiency of your employees. It should be planned in a way that they do not have to travel the most to access basic office supplies like printers, sheets, fax machine, etc.
1. Motivate by giving a good view: Professional interior designers know that even walls may speak if you want them to. And the best way to utilize this factor is decorating your walls with some attractive artwork and slogans.
2. Creative corners: Often called the comfort zone in most of the offices where employees can get relaxed or think of some creative ideas to work upon. Put couches, movable office desks and some fun-filling items that would embark the creativity of your employees.
Finally, too much space will give an effect of large unused space affecting your profitability; whilst too little space would restrict the thoughts and growing abilities of the staff, much needed for a business to flourish. So, with the help of corporate interiors designers in Pune, plan the most-productive office space for your business.